I get really friggin' pissy when I am not feeling well. I guess one of the few good things about my bad temper is that it never lasts very long. I get mad, blow up and then it's over. I don't have a low setting and I don't carry grudges. What you see is what you get. Dean and I *talked*. More on that later, maybe.
For now, Fiona has tagged me.
Thank you Ms. Fiona for the honor. *ahem*
Rules?!? Put 10 honest things about yourself in writing then tag 10 more hapless miscreants.
1. (In keeping with the vibratory theme...) One of the most akward and embarrassing moments of my life was when my mom caught me masturbating in bed when I was like 12. I can still remember her shreiking "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" from the dooorway. If that won't scar you for life...
2. That whole thing about girls going lesbian when locked away in an all-girls boarding school during their prime hormonal years- totally true, I can personally attest to the fact. (I guess the inferred honest thing here is that yes, even though I like boys, prefer them even, a girl will do in a pinch for me).
3. I love hostess products. Anything with a cream-filled center is my friend.
4. My favorite food is pizza, but only when I make it from scratch.
5. I love roses, even though it is such a cliche, but only the beautiful, fragrant old-fashioned kind that I grow in my yard. My favorite cut flower is a peony and I didn't know that until I was 24.
6. If I could do it over again knowing what I know now- hell yeah I would.
7. I'm not sure that my husband is the love of my life. That is not a good thing to not be sure of. Of course, once you have kids with someone you are inexorably tied to them forever. It's just after 1.8 decades together, I'm not sure what is love, friendship, comfort, obligation, or just plain old inertia. I know that I love him- I mean, I would die if anything happened to him or if he wasn't in my life... it's just... yeah.
8. Cooking is the new eating. When I went to the doctor's the other day, I couldn't believe it- I've lost 16 lbs since I went last time which surprises me because I've been making enough food to feed a football team of late. I guess I've gone from comfort eating to comfort cooking.
9. I like playing Webkinz almost as much as my 5 year old and 8 year old do.
10. I have far too many guilty pleasures: watching House and Grey's Anatomy, rereading the Twilight series books, singing along with High School Musical and Camp Rock songs with Avery, eating crappy, greasy chinese fast food, running to cheesy dance music a la Cascada... the list goes on. And on.
Tagging ten people might be difficult... I'll try. You'll get the notice. Beware.